Topics: reduce my electric bill, how to reduce electric bill, free energy machines, free energy generators
Every month, I am always nervous and cringe upon receiving our billing statement from the power company. It seems that the cost of consuming electricity always goes up. And true enough, even in a period of recession such as we are experiencing now, it gets harder and harder for people who live in common households worldwide to pay their electric bills. It took me a while to investigate and look for practical solutions that can reduce my electric bill for free. There are actually more than that, but these 5 have helped me the most.
1. Use ceiling fans. - These things that have long been forgotten since the dawn of air conditioning have helped reduce my electric bill in ways that I could never have thought at the start. A little elbow grease is all it takes to install these things in your home, and hey, they don’t take up that much space! (do you plan on walking on the ceiling?) They can be best utilized in the summer, which is the usual time most households maximize the use of their air conditioned units. Some people as well love the air generated by ceiling fans, as according to them, “moving air tends to feel cooler, allowing for higher summertime thermostat settings.”
2. Make it a habit to clean your refrigerator. - For those of you who are on a diet and following a strict weight loss plan, “cleaning” here does not refer to the inside of the fridge. You would want to make sure that you adopt a routine of cleaning under your refrigerator and along with that, the coils on the backside. The reason for this is if left unmaintained for a long period of time, the accumulated dust will cause the compressor to work overtime! And we all know that refrigerators (especially the big ones if you have them) consume a lot of electricity. Making a simple habitual adjustment like this helped me a lot to reduce my electric bill.
3. Unplug your charging units when not in use. - Big time mistake for me on this one, as I often leave the charging units where they are and just take off my mobile phone before I leave for work. Of course, the rest of my family would follow my example. Good thing I learned from that when a mobile phone charger is plugged in to the outlet, it continues to draw electricity even if the phone is not connected to it.
4. Turn off other electronic devices when not in use. - I placed the cell phone charger case as a separate tip, because it’s often overlooked by many households who are “always on the run”. It helped me in reducing my electric bill, but generally speaking, all other electronic devices should be turned off and unplugged if needs be, when they’re not in use. And yes, that mainly includes your TV set and the laptop or personal computer that’s always turned on most of the time during the day.
The Author is very interested in the technology of alternative forms of electrical production. Further info is available on my website: diyenergy.newagelinx.com Free Energy Guide Reviews: reducemyelectricbill.newagelinx.com
Previous Articles Highlighter:
Why Electrical Estimating Software Is A Must (1)
As in just about every other area, a computer is the most important tool a contractor can have, and having the right electrical estimating software is essential to not only getting the job, but doing the job right.
How Visitors Experience Landing Page Website Design (2)
Relevance of headline wording to the visitor's source - does the message of the landing page headlines match that of the banner ad, PPC ad or other source that guests clicked on?
Some Of The Basics Of Rubber Keypad Technology (3)
Contact resistance can be customized depending on the application, but the general engineering is the same: the switch button is pressed onto a web system; the web's setting will reflect the amount of resistance felt by the user and will impact the tactile response; the switch touches the PCB contacts below and the application is complete; the switch then returns to its neutral or resting position.
How To Upgrade Your Computer's Video Card Driver (4)
Upgrading the video card or video card driver on your computer is fairly simple, and you should not come across any difficulty. First, you need to find out what kind of video card you have by right clicking on the My Computer icon, which can be typically found on your desktop or by clicking on start and finding it in the menu.
3 Simple Free Energy Devices That Can Dramatically Reduce Your Electric Bill (5)
3. Magnetic Energy - the first two sources of energy have technologies which you can already gain access to and utilize in your own home. And although it does not come cheap, it is a one-time investment, and afterwards you're off to cutting back costs on your electrical consumption.
Is Business VoIP For You? (6)
It all comes down to figuring out why your company wants VoIP. Switching can be an expensive proposition. Not only in buying or upgrading equipment, but also with re-educating employees and time spent making the system work correctly.
Desktop Versus Laptop - 4 Reasons Laptops Maybe A Better Choice (7)
2. Better Displays For many the argument pro desktop is the monitor, as far as size and quality. But, in reality todays laptops have bigger and more quality screens, up to 17-inch LCD wide screens with high-def resolution.
Buy The Right Type Of Night Vision Binoculars (8)
Though you can find a wide range at cheaper prices, you are still going to spend money on your purchase so you might as well ensure that you are spending your hard-earned money wisely.
5 Tips For Buying The Best Computer System (9)
5. Find a great deal online. If you compare retail versus online prices you will be amazed at the savings offered online. In fact, you can get more of the important features such as, fastest processor, the fastest modem, the biggest memory, and the biggest hard drive for the same price that you could get a basic system shopping retail.
New Asian Communications Solution - What Is Telepresence? (10)
Convergence is the aspect of Asian network operations that allows voice, video and data to be run on the same network, and is the basis for the ability to teleconference.
Newer Articles Highlighter:
Tips On Selecting Securing Payment Gateway Services (1)
After setting up the shopping cart, the easiest way to see if it's working is to try buying from yourself. If your transaction goes through smoothly, then you do not have anything to worry about.
Internet Marketing Success - Laying The Groundwork For Great Landing Pages (2)
If your internet marketing consultancy or viral marketing campaign manager has advised that stronger branding is needed for your site, then your conversion activity might be defined as spending longer than a set amount of time viewing the page, or interacting with the site.
Removing Spyware Problems - Freeware Programs (3)
There are several easy ways to download programs available at no cost to you on the web. Go to websites that have reliable information about various programs and ones that are easy to download.
Why Business Should Have Disaster Recovery Solution Plans In Place (4)
Also included in this should be a list of risks that the company can afford to tale or data that may not harm the company very much of it is lost and those that it cannot with all the preventive measures and damage control measures.
Website Design Guidelines For Forms - Preventing Lost Conversions (5)
Topics: Search Engine, Optimization services, Website analytics, WebTrends demo, Viral marketing Much of web marketing strategy focuses on getting your prospects to the point of conversion - where they are filling out the form - and assumes that the rest will take care of itself.
The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Forensic Imaging (6)
Image verification takes a similar amount of time to imaging, effectively doubling the time taken to complete the imaging process. And if any inconsistencies are located, the process must begin again from scratch, meaning that a failed first attempt at imaging a 1TB drive would mean that the full imaging and verification process could take 20 to 72 hours to complete.
See A Little More Clearly With Night Vision Goggles (7)
They add more mobility and flexibility. The Benefits of Night Vision Goggles Perhaps you have already read some of the advantages of using goggles over binoculars or other scopes.
Looking At Digital Photo Recovery (8)
To be on the safe side, you should always safe your photographs to your card, and transfer them to your computer the first chance you get - then backward them up to a CD or DVD.
Finding The Best Photo Printer (9)
Most photo printers will come with a few different ways to connect from your computer. If you are going to purchase a new one you want to ensure it has a USB port so you can connect directly from your computer or plug in a USB Bluetooth dongle sold you can then wirelessly connect from your cell phone.
Get To Know More About A Night Vision Camera (10)
There are also others that can provide you with detailed recordings despite the changes of lighting conditions or the absence of a light in the area. The best night vision camera would be equipped with thermal imaging technology.