Topics: video conferencing, video conference, video conference helps
There are many different types of video conferencing software in the market today. The features in every system are different. With so many features, how do you determine the ones that you need for video conferencing? Here are a few points that will help you to choose the right features.
1. Do you want to conduct a brainstorming session during the presentation? Brainstorming is a great way to leverage on the creative juice of everybody and generate new ideas at real time. If your presentation includes a brainstorming session, you need to get a video conferencing system with a “whiteboard” capability. The ideas generated will be stored in a centralized system and can be retrieved for reference after the presentation.
2. Do you need to make a PowerPoint presentation? If yes, you need to get a system that allows you to present a slide show. The slide show should be visible on the screens of all participants of a conference. If you need slide show capability, make sure that the system can support it.
3. Do you need telephone conferencing during your video conference? Telephone conferencing is a great way to get things done. With this telephone conferencing, you can connect with your members and staffs easily. You may want to choose a system that can integrate telephone conferencing with your video conference system.
4. Do you wish to conduct an online survey or polling during your presentation? If your answer to this question is Yes, then you need to get a system with polling capability. The polling system allows participants to make accurate opinion or vote on a particular issue easily.
5. Choose a video conferencing system that works on any platform. More people are using Mac nowadays so it is wise to get a system that can work on both Mac and Windows. Some newer systems are browser based and you do not need to worry about operation system compatibility.
The points above are some features you need to consider before you purchase a particular video conferencing system. Video conferencing is definitely a worthwhile investment for businesses and schools. When you experience the convenience of online meetings, you will definitely start to love it. To find a list of video conferencing solution providers, you can either do a search on Google or browse through your local directory like Yellow Pages. Or you can ask a your friends to give you a recommendation.
To get video conference equipments and other audio visual equipments, visit the link below now:
Click Here: www.esco.com.sg
Previous Articles Highlighter:
Uses Of A Digital Camera (1)
If a company has a superb quality lens, the other provides you with a smile shutter i.e. whenever you smile; your picture will automatically be clicked. With the advent of new technology touch screen digital cameras are also available in the market.
What's The Difference Between Ink Cartridges? (2)
Remanufactured printer cartridges are those which have been recycled. This is done by industry professionals and involves taking the cartridge apart, cleaning it thoroughly, checking it over and replacing any parts which have worn out.
Wedding Photo Editing - Some Photoshop Ideas To Make Your Wedding Pictures Glamorous (3)
Of course, by learning how to make use of some simple tools i Adobe Photoshop. Carolyn Anderson loves photo editing with Photoshop. If you want to learn Photoshop, check out www.dp-db.com.
Using Solar Energy To Heat Our Homes (4)
Building or Remodeling your Home : If you are building your home you have several choices to choose from regarding your heating source. If you choose to heat from the sun you need to build your home facing in the direction that the sun rise's.
Countries Are Using Solar Energy Heating Technologies (5)
The 'solar park' in Arnstein, Bavaria, Germany is one of the biggest photovoltaic plants in the world. It became operational in 2006 and with more than 1,400 PV solar panels, it can produce 12 megawatts of energy.
How Do You Refill A Toner Cartridge? (6)
3. From your kit you should transfer that "ink" into your empty toner cartridge, sometimes referred to as a hopper, then reseal the hole with the supplies from the kit.
Using The PBX VoIP Phone In Modern Business (7)
There is very little hardware and no expensive circuit reconfiguration. As well, employees who travel frequently have the ability to use the system no matter where they are in the world.
Accredited Distance Learning Programs Are The Answer (8)
If you schedule yourself for classes that you know will fit into your schedule then you will be very likely to succeed. Even just taking a couple classes at once can make a big difference.
What Is The Difference Between Different Kinds Of Toner? (9)
This includes having the appropriate toner. Toner cartridges for a printer can vary based on the type of printer you have, the functions it performs, and paper output. These cartridges are mainly used by laser printers, copy machines, and some fax machines.
Easy Guide Of Netbook Purchase Tips (10)
However, good brands such as ASUS certainly carry high repute, and are followed by many more manufacturers of netbook such as Acer, Dell, HP, Lenovo and MSI. These manufacturers vary in their signatures and a buyer should know these details prior to purchase, such as ASUS have small keyboards.
Newer Articles Highlighter:
Satellite TV - A Discussion Of The Basics (1)
You have to get a satellite receiver which connects to your TV set, your very own handy remote control, and last but not the least a satellite dish that can boost your reception.
Computer Screen Blank At Startup - Error Message After Active Desktop Recovery (2)
The author, Ed Lathrop is an experienced computer technician. His Free Site gives you an analysis of registry cleaners and how to use them www.windowsregistrycleaner.net. Also, get spyware/virus information at www.bestantispywarereview.com.
Cellular Accessories: Not Just Belt Clips Anymore (3)
Not all companies can service all makes and models of cell phones, so first check to ensure that your particular phone can be reflashed by a particular company. Article by William Gold.
How To Choose The Right Video Conferencing Equipments? (4)
A group notepad is a very useful tool which allows every attendee to write notes on it and contributes ideas at real time. After your presentation, you can access the data from the system for reference.
Choosing The Right Power Tool Battery (5)
Also, it is not recommended to charge a NiMH battery with a charger designed for a NiCD battery, and vice versa. If changing battery chemistry also means replacing your battery charger, the costs may outweigh the benefits.
Basic Features Of Notebooks (6)
Earlier, laptops were heavy in weight and also the thickness of such laptops was much more than compared to modern day laptops. With the passage of time, the laptops have become much lighter so that it is easy to carry.
Computer Recycling Plans That Help To Save The Environment (7)
Sadly, only about 18 percent of those are currently being recycled, which means 1.84 million tons of electronic waste is hitting the landfills each year. Find a Local Program If your area is one of the 800 communities that have set up electronics collection events or programs, use the local program to recycle your computer.
How To Use The Polycom VSX Series For Video Conferencing (8)
You can also share video, images and documents throughout the presentation. As you can see, there are many different options that are made available to you with the Polycom VSX series when it comes to conferencing.
Types Of Machine Guards Used In Industrial Work Environments (9)
It is important to keep in mind all the different people who will have access to the machines, such as mechanics that do scheduled maintenance on them and the janitor who could bump into them, when purchasing machine guards.
Attract Parents To Your Private School With A Good School Management System (10)
Imagine telling a parent that they will not have to wait for their kids to come home to know what their assignments are and that they can keep track of their kids grades from tests, assignments and more through the management system.