Topics: monoculars, ATN Night Vision, night vision binoculars, night vision cameras, night vision goggles, ATN
Compared to other night vision devices, a night vision monocular could cost much less. Perhaps it is because it is simpler and lighter in weight. However, it does not really mean that you should not maintain it. At the very least, you would spend above $100. It is still money, so you might as well take care of it.
Normally, when you buy this, you are going to get a manual along with it. It tells you how the device functions as well as troubleshooting procedures just in case it goes out of whack. If you need more ideas on how to extend the life of your night vision monocular, check out the following:
1. Do not allow dirt to accumulate. If you can not see clearly, do not think that it defective. It could be that the lenses are already accumulating dust or there are smudges. Before and after use, make sure that you can get a clean tissue or cloth to wipe any dirt that stick on your monocular.
You can also use special cleaning pads, those that are intended for lenses only. This also means that you must avoid touching the lenses when you are using the night vision monocular. It has its own adjustment settings when you want to magnify an object.
2. Look for a better source of light. One of the downsides of a monocular is you may not be able to see as clear when it’s compared to using binoculars or goggles. Hence, when you want to obtain the best results from your equipment, you look for a spot where there is enough light. You can go to an open space where there are moon and stars. You can also upgrade your night vision monocular to higher generation such as 2 and 3.
3. Use the daylight filter. Upon buying, you would notice that it comes with the daylight filter or lens cap. It has its own purpose, other than to protect the lenses from dust and dirt, they can also prevent extreme heat from causing damage to your lenses. Make sure that the lenses are covered when they are not in use.
This also goes to say that you should avoid directly looking at the sun or any bright light without the lens caps on. Nevertheless, you may check the functions of your night vision monocular in broad daylight as long as you are also using the daylight filter.
4. Read your manual again. If there are certain issues that you want to address, you may want to check your manual again before you decide to look for solutions somewhere else. If it is not in the manual, the next best option is to call the manufacturer. They have their own technical support staff that is equipped to handle your dilemmas.
4. Avoid using the night vision monocular during bad weather. Fog, mist, haze, rain, and other drastic weather conditions will only prevent you from seeing images clearly.
5. Buy it from a good store. You can save yourself a lot of headaches if it will come from a dependable and reputable optical shop, whether it is offline or online. It should offer you limited warranty for the product, as well as sell monoculars from trusted brands.
Previous Articles Highlighter:
A Pen Drive Guide To Beginners (1)
USB pen drives may also offer MP3 playback features. Some also have built-in rechargeable battery. There is no need of installing the drive before using a USB pen drive.
Where To Go For Data Recovery (2)
The best way to get backward your data is to take your hard drive to a specialist in your area or send it off to a company. This way, tests can be run on it and the specialists there can recover your data, which may need rebuilding your difficult drive.
Get To Know More About A Night Vision Camera (3)
If you can choose your own, you can end up having one that has the ability to amplify light source or magnify images. Of course, it possesses the ability to see images even if there is no available ambient light.
Finding The Best Photo Printer (4)
Being able to print pictures directly from your cell phone is a great advantage in something that I use quite regularly and find this a great feature. Most printers will now come with an LCD screen so you can edit the photographs before printing them out.
Looking At Digital Photo Recovery (5)
Most of the pictures we take happen once in a lifetime, which is why they are so very crucial. From your child's first steps to pictures of your family, photographs are very significant.
See A Little More Clearly With Night Vision Goggles (6)
Because that are far simpler than binoculars, they are priced a lot cheaper. They are also lighter in weight. That is why they are preferred by many. They add more mobility and flexibility.
The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Forensic Imaging (7)
In the vast majority of cases, the assistance of a computer forensic expert is required to extract information for an electronic device without corrupting or contaminating the original data, which could render any evidence recovered inadmissible in a court of law.
Website Design Guidelines For Forms - Preventing Lost Conversions (8)
People don't like giving out their phone number or email address because they don't want to be spammed. If you want them to convert, try to gain this information at a later stage of the transaction.
Why Business Should Have Disaster Recovery Solution Plans In Place (9)
To effectively plan a disaster recovery plan, certain steps need to be taken. These are: 1. Make an inventory of all potential risks: It is crucial for the IT department of a company to make a list of all potential causes of data losses and the possible solutions.
Removing Spyware Problems - Freeware Programs (10)
Then, it spreads the information in the background of some users. It can also gather information about e-mails, credit card numbers and even passwords. A Spyware Doctor is a program of Microsoft Windows that can remove unwanted spywares.
Newer Articles Highlighter:
Different Ways To Connect To Your Printer (1)
All in all these are the ways to connect from your computer to your printer makes some sense. We're starting to see more common with FireWire connections now, which is increasing the speed from USB.
Anti-Spyware Kit - Spyware Blocker (2)
It also places secure ratings beside each links. The program also scans every website that you plan to open just before you open it. This is to ensure safety.
Recycling Your Cell Phone (3)
These phones aren't necessarily broken. They're thrown out by people who want to upgrade, like I often do, and get the best new features obtainable. That result is a lot of toxic trash.
Need Assistance With Data Recovery? (4)
They can fix most problems, and more importantly - restore your precious data. No matter where you live, there should be specialists close through who are always on call.
Buying A Telescope - What You Need To Know (5)
Unlike refractors, they do not have chromatic aberrations, but they do flip images from left to right, rather that upside down. They can run into problems with humidity (fogging of the optics), and can be tailored to nearly any range of astronomical uses.
Is Today's Technology Tomorrow's Future? (6)
to conserve water and the electricity needed to pump water across fields could save farmers hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly. The original "plant cell phone" was developed by NASA to reduce time and supplies needed to grow crops in space.
You Should Backup Data On Your Laptop (7)
The best way to go about backing up your data and files is to burn them to a data CD. Data CDs can hold up to 700 MB (Mega Bytes) of data, which means a lot of files.
Three Types Of Vacuum Pumps (8)
Topics: process chillers, chiller, chiller and compressors In 1650, Otto von Guericke invented the vacuum pump. The vacuum pump was designed to remove gas molecules from a sealed volume so that it would leave behind a partial vacuum.
Should You Rent Or Buy Your Air Conditioner? (9)
The advantages of having an air conditioner in your home or office are well documented, but they can sometimes be a large initial outlay and that outlay seems larger if the weather takes a turn for the worse immediately after installation, which is a distinct possibility in England, which is why many companies will also rent units to businesses or homes.
WordPress - Use It To Build Your Website (10)
Every purchased theme can be customized to match the exact color scheme and design that you are looking for. Buying templates is the way to go because it saves you time, hassle and money in the long run.